Day 2: 10:15 am – 10:40 am
Anthia Koullouros is a renowned naturopath, herbalist, founder and Director of Ovvio Organics, a premium organic tea company and naturopathic wellness brand.
Her mission is simple –
- To provide honest, natural and considerate remedies that don’t hurt the earth.
- To make healthy living the new normal – and prove it can be beautiful and delicious, too.
- To inspire the words O! It’s that easy?
- To bring good health to the world, starting with you.
In 2004, after 10 years of consulting as a Naturopath, Anthia found a quintessential Paddington corner terrace and opened Ovvio: The Organic Lifestyle Store & Naturopathic Clinic. Paying homage to the 18th Century Apothecary, herbal remedies and organic offerings she has brought old-world charm to modern Naturopathy, not only through her practice, but through beautiful and delicate, certified organic blends of teas, herbs and spices.
Today, Ovvio is served and sold through Australia’s premium cafés, restaurants, hotels and fine food and health food stores. You will also find Ovvio Organic products in some of the best places in New York, Hawaii, Singapore and France. Anthia has collaborated with Sussan, Camilla, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, Qualia, ARIA, Café Sydney and many other leading brands to create co-branded tea and health products. Anthia believes that education is the cornerstone to debunking food and health myths, and providing clear and simple, no-nonsense, fad-free, sustainable solutions that feed the mind and body.
She wrote ‘I Am Food’, published by Penguin Australia to ‘unscramble the scramble’ and explain how to transition from eating processed foods to eating the food that’s best for your body, soul and the planet. Anthia is currently writing her second book on health. Anthia’s expert commentary has appeared in Women’s lifestyle titles such as Vogue, Wellbeing and across SMH.com.au, Australian Financial Review, ninemsn Kitchen, The Juice Daily, rescu.com.au and I Quit Sugar.
She is a regular contributor to Country Style Magazine and appears on Sunrise and the Today show sharing her health expertise. She regularly speaks at leading industry and corporate events, and enjoys the support and camaraderie of leading Australian chefs and restaurants who share the love and reverence for fresh ingredients.
- A fresh take and deep dive into what are the real causes for feeling unwell and stressed out
- Inspire the importance of everyday wellness in order to prevent disease in light of current concerns about immunity / coronavirus. Foundational health and and disease prevention is key!
- Simple and clear ways to strengthen your health on a daily basis